“Vyapar” means business and “Vriddhi” means increase, thus as the name denotes, the Sampoorna Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra acts as a powerful catalyst in bringing in improvement in your business and work purposes. The deities presiding over this divine Yantra are Lord Ganesha who signifies prosperity and Goddess Lakshmi signifying wealth and income, thus making this Yantra an optimum choice for business development and stability.
Design: Made on thick golden paper sheet. Relevant colors are used which amplify the power of the yantra
Mantra: "Om Akarshaye Swaha, Aum Gan-Ganapatye Namah ! Om Sri Mahalakshmyai Namaha"
How to use Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra?
1. Place the Yantra facing the East / Noth East direction of your business place or in puja altar.
2. Offer daily incense to the Yantra.
3. Offer sandal paste in the center of the Yantra.
4. Offer Prasada (sweet offerings) to the Yantra.
5. Chant the Mantra of the Yantra, minimum 11 times.
6. Consume the Prasada.