Shiv Parvati Pooja
at Maha Mrityunjaya Temple Varanasi
Prasad will be delivered to your shipping address.
0 customer reviews
Please fill up the pooja details form before adding to the cart.
It is believed that Lord Shiva is the God of Mercy and Compassion and protects his devotees from the evils and negative forces present in the world. He showers prosperity, happiness and wisdom on all his devotees. Goddess Parvati is believed to grant boon of saubhagya to women and removes all troubles existing in their life.
Mata Parvati is the wife of Lord Shiva, together they are known as Ardhanarishwar. Mata Parvati is the manifestation of Shakti and Maheshwar is Shiva. Shiva and Shakti together gives rise to life and become Paramshakti. It is believed that without Shiva, Shakti is incomplete and without Shakti there is no sign of Shiva.
One of the most common problem faced in marriage is actually not being able to find the right match and the marriage getting delayed. Shiv Parvati puja helps in achieving happiness in life and finding the right life partner for marriage. Those, who are having problems in their marital life can also get this puja performed to get the happiness and peace back in their marital relations.
The following benefits accrue to the worshipper as a result of Shiv Parvati Poojan:-
- Relief from delay in marriage.
- To meet your perfect soulmate for marriage.
- To lead a prosperous and happy married life.
- Get rid of issues and problems arising after marriage.
- First and foremost, the day on which you are to perform this Pooja, you must not eat non vegetarian food, onion and garlic nor should you consume alcohol or tobacco.
- It will be beneficial for you to get up before dawn on this day. Also, it is advisable if you can keep a fast on this day or if you can consume only fruits.
- If possible do visit any Shiv Parvati temple near your house.
- Chant the Shiv Parvati Mantra daily for 21 days.
||SHIV PARVATI PHOTO
||RED SANDALWOOD GARLAND
||BETEL NUT LEAVES
||RED SANDAL WOOD
||LAMP & LIGHT (DIYA)
||JANEU (SACRED THREAD)
Reviews of Shiv Parvati Pooja
0.0 out of 5
(Total 0 reviews)
How It Works
Pooja is the process of worshipping God with pure mind and heart. An important aspect of Pooja is to make a spiritual relationship with God. Poojas are done for seeking blessings of various Gods and Goddesses. Poojas are also performed for various purposes such as to gain good health, obtaining peace and harmony, gaining material abundance and spiritual prosperity.
Ibhakti provides online Pooja services that are now performed at Kashi Varanasi. What happens after you place an order with us for the Pooja? Simple steps that are explained below will give you a clear picture.
As soon as you order the Pooja, you receive an Order Confirmation Mail and SMS from us on your registered email address and mobile number.
2. Pooja Performed
On the date selected by you for performing your Pooja, a qualified Pandit will perform the Pooja for you as per the Vedic rituals based on your birth details. Please mention your birth details and Gotra (optional) when booking the Pooja. The Pooja includes the cost of Pooja Samigri required to perform the Pooja. Please note this is an Individual Pooja (You can also include the names of your near and dear ones in the Pooja).
Once the Pooja has been performed, you will receive a video link on your registered email address and via SMS on your mobile number. This video shows the Pandit performing your Pooja. (Mantra Chanting and Sankalpa).
You can also view the Pooja Video in the "My Accounts" under "My Pooja" Section. (Please note the Pooja Video will remain active for 7 days).
The Prasad box contains the following items:
- A packet of Dry Fruits (Prasad).
- Energized Gold/Silver Plated Coin of the Deity plus an idol of the Deity to be kept at the place of worship or in the money safe.
- Bel Patra
- Energized Holy Thread (Moli) to be worn on the left wrist for females and on the right wrist for males.
- Traditional Pooja Chunari to be kept at the place of worship.
- Kumkum in a plastic pouch to be applied on your forehead.
Please note when booking the Pooja, you will have to Tick the Box ?Include Prasad? incase you need the Prasad to be couriered to your doorstep. Charges for the Prasad will be additional which will include the courier cost.
5. Customer Support
In case, you still are not convinced about how we do your Pooja, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your mail immediately. For us, more than anything else, your satisfaction is prime!