Rudra Abhishek Pooja
at Ganga Ghat Varanasi
Prasad will be delivered to your shipping address.
0 customer reviews
Please fill up the pooja details form before adding to the cart.
Benefits of Pooja
Protection against diseases and accidents
Removes miseries stress and ego
Eliminates Financial problems
Success in career and job
About Mahadev, one facet of his personality is very fondly popular with believers that, he is Bholenath, who is pleased even with a pooja performed for a short time, if performed with full faith and immediately bestows favours on them. For example, if every day, even one bilwapatra is placed on his Shivalinga or a single glass of water is dedicated to him, Bhagawan Shiv will immediately reward him.
Similarly, if a person performs the Rudrabhishek, which means performing an abhishek with the holy water of the Ganga and gets rudrashtadhyayi recited by expert Brahmins and that too in a holy place like Kashi, he is blessed with manifold benefits. As an effect of this poojan, the person?s health improves so much that he is rarely down with diseases and ailments, and if he is ill, he receives benefits even in such a state and gets well soon.
The following benefits are experienced from performing the Rudrabhishek Poojan of Bhagvan Shiv:-
- Major benefits in case of chronic diseases.
- Benefits in case old undiagnosed diseases.
- Mental functions, slowed down on account of ailments return to normal speed of functioning.
- Extremely few diseases or ailments are required to be faced.
- Helps to gain success in career and job
- Helps to eliminate financial problems
- First and foremost, the day on which you are to perform this Pooja, you must not eat non vegetarian food, onion and garlic nor should you consume alcohol or tobacco.
- It will be beneficial for you to get up before dawn on this day. Also, it is advisable if you can keep a fast on this day or if you can consume only fruits.
- If possible do visit any Shiva temple near your house.
||LORD SHIVA PHOTO & SHIV LINGAM
||BETEL NUT LEAVES
||LAMP & LIGHT (DIYA)
||JANEU (SACRED THREAD)
Reviews of Rudra Abhishek Pooja
3.0 out of 5
(Total 0 reviews)
How It Works
Pooja is the process of worshipping God with pure mind and heart. An important aspect of Pooja is to make a spiritual relationship with God. Poojas are done for seeking blessings of various Gods and Goddesses. Poojas are also performed for various purposes such as to gain good health, obtaining peace and harmony, gaining material abundance and spiritual prosperity.
Ibhakti provides online Pooja services that are now performed at Kashi Varanasi. What happens after you place an order with us for the Pooja? Simple steps that are explained below will give you a clear picture.
As soon as you order the Pooja, you receive an Order Confirmation Mail and SMS from us on your registered email address and mobile number.
2. Pooja Performed
On the date selected by you for performing your Pooja, a qualified Pandit will perform the Pooja for you as per the Vedic rituals based on your birth details. Please mention your birth details and Gotra (optional) when booking the Pooja. The Pooja includes the cost of Pooja Samigri required to perform the Pooja. Please note this is an Individual Pooja (You can also include the names of your near and dear ones in the Pooja).
Once the Pooja has been performed, you will receive a video link on your registered email address and via SMS on your mobile number. This video shows the Pandit performing your Pooja. (Mantra Chanting and Sankalpa). This Pooja will be performed by One Panditji for 1 hour.
You can also view the Pooja Video in the "My Accounts" under "My Pooja" Section. (Please note the Pooja Video will remain active for 7 days).
The Prasad box contains the following items:
- A packet of Dry Fruits (Prasad).
- Energized Gold/Silver Plated Coin of the Deity plus an idol of the Deity to be kept at the place of worship or in the money safe.
- Bel Patra.
- Energized Holy Thread (Moli) to be worn on the left wrist for females and on the right wrist for males.
- Traditional Pooja Chunari to be kept at the place of worship.
- Kumkum in a plastic pouch to be applied on your forehead.
Please note when booking the Pooja, you will have to Tick the Box "Include Prasad" incase you need the Prasad to be couriered to your doorstep. Charges for the Prasad will be additional which will include the courier cost.
5. Customer Support
In case, you still are not convinced about how we do your Pooja, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your mail immediately. For us, more than anything else, your satisfaction is prime!